Cracked Dinosaur

The clay cracked a bit more than I expected so I used some acrylic caulk and the covered it in flower so I could smooth it out. I then used a golf ball to give it some more scale like texture, which doesn’t really show up in the picture. Then I added a couple coats of paint. Other than this I’ve been attempting to put the costumes together. I believe at this point the dwarf is going to be the most problematic. I need some chain mail, or plate armor to complete it.1a

12

3

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s